Saturday, June 14, 2008

The FAIL Files










I told you kids to turn that TV off if you aren't watching it!











Say Elmer, would you help...my neck is stuck, the kids are starving, I just got fired from the dairy...and I have to pee.








Sure, Bossie, absolutely. It's OK. This is how we help over at Farmer Bill's place...







Crazy Costco employees


Preflight Inspection Fail

Copycat Fail


Kitty Bob plans attack strategy on entire badger family.


I said turn right, genius



Grafitti dog


Save some for Dad, boys



CIA Plant


Butch is ready to plead out.


Not bad, only got one wrong.


Murphy's Law on so many levels. Weather uncooperative. Too broke for even a $500 POS ride- or too much of a loser to keep current POS running. Misplaced carrying case for shiny tool. Poor fashion choices for hitching...

No comments: