Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Perplexing Quote for Today

Dear Leader, to Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo at the White House:
PRESIDENT BUSH: Madam President, it is a pleasure to welcome you back to the Oval Office. We have just had a very constructive dialogue. First, I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Philippine-Americans. They love America and they love their heritage. And I reminded the President that I am reminded of the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the White House. (Laughter.)

PRESIDENT ARROYO: Yes.

PRESIDENT BUSH: And the chef is a great person and a really good cook, by the way, Madam President.

PRESIDENT ARROYO: Thank you.

Jeebus. Sister is now compelled to include this encore presentation of The Best of Dear Leader.




Bill O'Rielly - abbreviated

That Karl Rove is such a sweet boy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/veggie-tales-party-supplies.html]veggie tales Party Supplies[/url].