Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Westie Blogging...

...Shall I annihilate some wee beastie rodents, or is it nap time yet?
La la...



Cucumbers took off after 2 days of rain




More cucumbers in pots


Bell peppers minutes before harvest



These Thai peppers took off last week and there's too many to count on this bush.




Chili rellenos!! Four FAT Anaheim chilis will be stuffed with jack cheese, dipped in batter and fried to perfection by this time tomorrow.




The jalapenos are honking along. Yum


Roma tomatoes taking their time dressed in green...


Finally, Early Girl tomatos starting to turn




Pole beans enjoyed the rain so much that they collapsed the trellis wire.






Can't forget about the Bully Boys. They are starting to turn as well.




Check out my stuffed pig that my human got me at Petco. I shake the crap out of it several times a day. It looks dead for now...
(Technorati Tags: , , , , , )

No comments: